We take proper care of information you give us.
Fortitude Partners Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our website including details of your visits such as pages viewed.
- Information provided voluntarily by you.
- Information that you give us when you communicate with in another way. For example; if you sign up to our newsletter, send us an email or give us a business card.
We collect only information that is necessary for providing or marketing the services we provide. This is usually limited to:
- Information about how and when you use our website
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your position
- Your email address
- Your website address
- Details of when we have met or contacted you through other means
How we use the information you give us
- To send you emails from time to time with company information or news stories (for example our newsletter).
- To remind us about our previous correspondence, meetings or other contact we have had with you.
- We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
- f you are a client, past client or have expressed an interest in our services, we may give you information about similar services provided by Fortitude Partners.
- In the course of normal business emails - for example when we are working together or discussing a contract.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
We would like to send you information about our services. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at any time. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes, If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
We will make every reasonable effort to make sure your information is secure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Where applicable we have upgraded our security systems and the policies with third party providers we use to store information about you.
To ensure we comply with our obligations under EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 we keep personal data up to date, store and destroy personal data securely, do not collect or retain excessive amounts of data and protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure.
Links to other websites
Disclosing Your Information
- If we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are required by law to disclose your personal information.
Access to Information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address; Fortitude Partners Ltd. 1 Fore Street Avenue, London EC2Y 9DT
We may make a small charge for this service. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.